You can listen online to audio files of most Sunday sermons.
What’s a podcast?
Basically, a podcast is a series of audio or video files which are distributed over the Internet using syndication feeds for playback on portable media players and computers.
You can listen to these files by any of the following methods:
- You can stream it and listen online by clicking on the player button on the appropriate page.
- You can download the MP3 file to your desktop to play on your computer.
- If you have an Apple iPod/iPhone:
- If you have a Microsoft Zune:
- Or paste this RSS feed into your favorite podcatcher application or RSS reader.