Parents of a person with special needs have the same hopes and dreams as all parents. Being with those who understand makes the journey easier.
Our free support group is open to all parents and family of individuals with special needs — physical, emotional, behavioral, social, intellectual or developmental. Our group meets on the second Wednesday of each month at 7pm.
- Connect with other parents who have children with special needs (teens or adults too!).
- Focus on the joys as well the challenges of parenting a person with special needs.
- Share and get tips from parents who have had similar experiences
- Learn more about your child’s disability and needs
- Get information services and planning for the future
- Sibling Support Group forming soon